1. All games of Billiards shall be played with three balls, consisting of a red, yellow and white.
2. Each of the two players has their own cue ball, one having the white ball, the other the yellow ball.
3. Both players must decide who is to break off first, and this is done by both players simultaneously hitting their cue ball the length of the table, hitting the cushion and returning back towards them. The player who gets their cue ball nearest to the baulk cushion at the end the shot was played gets to choose who breaks.
4. The red is then placed on the Billiards sport and then the player going first places their cue ball in the D and then plays the ball.
5. Players then take it in turn to attempt to score the most amount of points and eventually win the game. Players can score in three ways:
In-off: When your cue ball hits one of more balls and then goes down a pocket (2 / 3 points).
Pot: This is when any ball other than your cue ball goes into a pocket (2 / 3 points).
Cannon: This happens when the cue ball hits both other balls (2 points).
6. Players remain on the table until they fail to make a scoring shot.
7. Following a foul, the opposing player has the option of having the balls all put on their spots or leaving the table as it is.
8. The winner of the game is the first player to the points total that was declared the winning total before the game.
Pro Corporate League Team is working on it. See you soon!